Flats Fishing - Bone Fish Only - Half Day
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Flats Fishing - USING FLY ROD AND/OR SPINNING ROD
Pole along the shallow, calm waters experiencing the ultimate in sport fishing. Explore the endless turtle grass flats, searching for the invisible Bone fish. New to Fly Fishing? No Problem! Our guides are masters and have initiated many anglers into the art of Fly Fishing. Don’t want to learn how to fly fish? Not a problem! Our guides can take spinning gear for you.
Flats Fishing for bone fish – Half Day (4.5 Hours)
- Nov 15th, 2022 to Nov 14th, 2023: $500 USD
Flats Fishing – Full Day (7 Hours)
- Nov. 15th, 2022 to Nov 14th, 2023: $600 USD
Permit Fish season(migrating) is from February to May, Local (small) Permit are available all year round.
Tarpon season (migrating) is from May to September, local (small) Tarpon are available all year round
Bone fish is available all year round.
Fly Casting Lesson
If you are new to fly fishing or would like to sharpen your salt water
casting, fly casting lessons are available upon request. Fly casting lesson are done at GoFish Belize Office.
1 hour for $80 USD
- The boat will take 1 or 2 passengers only.
- Only 1 angler can fish at a time.
- Pickup time is at 7AM but can be changed if needed.
- Half days are 4.5 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Fishing licenses can be purchased at www.coastalzonebelize.org
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Free pick-up and drop-off by boat at your accommodation with a dock. Starting at five miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beachfront (east side).
- If you are staying between five and seven miles north (beachfront) of San Pedro Town, there is a transportation fee of $45 USD round trip per boat. If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than seven miles north, please contact us for pick-up options.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (brown or amber lens for flats), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, eco-friendly sunscreen, mobile phone (camera), towel, light raincoat, beverages (additional). Gratuity is appreciated, usually 20%.
20% per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, MasterCard, Zelle and PayPal. Credit Cards are charged in Belize dollars and may incur conversion and transaction fees. PayPal and Zelle are charged in US dollars.
Cancellations made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $100US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing by email.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.