Flats Fishing - Bone Fish Only - Half Day
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Flats Fishing - USING FLY ROD AND/OR SPINNING ROD
Pole along the shallow, calm waters experiencing the ultimate in sport fishing. Explore the endless turtle grass flats, searching for the invisible Bone fish. New to Fly Fishing? No Problem! Our guides are masters and have initiated many anglers into the art of Fly Fishing. Don’t want to learn how to fly fish? Not a problem! Our guides can take spinning gear for you.
Flats Fishing for bone fish – Half Day (4 Hours)
Dec 1, 2021 to Nov 30, 2022: $460 USD
Flats Fishing – Full Day (7 Hours)
Nov. 15, 2021 to Nov 14, 2022: $560 USD
Permit Fish season(migrating) is from February to May, Local (small) Permit are available all year round.
Tarpon season (migrating) is from May to September, local (small) Tarpon are available all year round
Bone fish is available all year round.
Fly Casting Lesson
If you are new to fly fishing or would like to sharpen your salt water
casting, fly casting lessons are available upon request. Fly casting lesson are done at GoFish Belize Office.
Nov. 15, 2021 to Nov 14, 2022: 1 hour for $80 USD
- The boat will take 1 or 2 passengers only.
- Only 1 angler can fish at a time.
- Pickup time is at 7AM but can be changed if needed.
- Half days are 4.5 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Fishing licenses can be purchased at www.coastalzonebelize.org
- Bone fish is available all year round.
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (brown or amber lens), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, sun screen, snacks, camera, towel, light rain coat and cash for tipping. Tips are appreciated, usually 20%.
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Pickup is by boat from the closest dock to where you are staying.
All our trips include all fishing gear, pickup and drop off* and refreshments (soda, water and ice). You will need to bring your lunch on full day charters that does not include a beach BBQ. You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
We offer free pickup and drop off on Ambergris Caye starting at 5 Miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beach front (east side). If you are staying between 5 and 7 miles north (beach front) of San Pedro town please add on transportation. Transportation cost is $40US round trip per boat. If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than 7 miles north please call us for pickup options.
WHAT TO BRING
We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (brown or amber lens), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, sun screen, snacks, camera, towel, light rain coat and cash for tipping. Tips are appreciated, usually 20%.
RESERVATION ON HOLD
Reservations are held for 24 hours only with out payment to confirm. Please let us know if the reservation will need to be held for more than 24 hours.
$100USD per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal and Zelle.
Cancellation made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $50US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather so if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.