Flats Fishing Full Day
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Flats Fishing - USING FLY ROD AND/OR SPINNING ROD
Pole along the shallow, calm waters experiencing the ultimate in sport fishing. Explore the endless turtle grass flats, searching for the mighty Tarpon, invisible Bone fish, and the ever-elusive Permit. New to Fly Fishing? No Problem! Our guides are masters and have initiated many anglers into the art of Fly Fishing. Don’t want to learn how to fly fish? Not a problem! Our guides can take spinning gear for you.
- The boat will take 1 or 2 passengers only.
- Only 1 angler can fish at a time.
- Pickup time is at 7AM but can be changed if needed.
- Full days are 7 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Fishing licenses can be purchased at www.coastalzonebelize.org
- Bone fish is available all year round.
- Permit season(migrating) is from February to May, Local (small) Permit are available all year round.
- Tarpon season (migrating) is from May to September, local (small) Tarpon are available all year round
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You will need to bring your lunch on full day charters.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (brown or amber lens), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, sun screen, snacks, camera, towel, light rain coat and cash for tipping. Tips are appreciated, usually 20%.
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Pickup is by boat from the closest dock to where you are staying.
- Free transportation is provided if you are staying 5 Miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beach front (east side).
- If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than 7 miles north please call us for pickup options.
$100USD per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and PayPal. Credit Cards are charged in Belize dollars and may incur conversion and transaction fees. Paypal is charges in US dollars.
Cancellation made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $50US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather so if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.