- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Your day starts off fishing inside the reef next to the beautiful Barrier Reef fishing for Snappers, Jacks, Barracuda or just about anything that will bite. Your guide will also free dive for fresh lobster or conch (depending on availability and season). Relax on our white sandy beach while your guide prepares your beach BBQ lunch, which includes sides that are usually fresh fruits, fresh veggies, beans and flour tortilla. Once done you will head off to one of many beautiful snorkel areas. Your guide will make recommendation if needed.
Want to upgrade to our 28ft boat with bathroom and fresh water hose for only $100USD more? Go to tab Reef fishing w/ boat upgrade and choose the charter you want or give us a call or email.
- The boat will take 1 to 4 passengers with the option to add up to 2 additional passengers.
- Only 2 anglers can fish at a time because our waters have current underneath which will cause the lines to tangle.
- Pickup time is at 8AM but can be changed if needed.
- Full days are 8 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Charter includes all fishing gear, beach BBQ lunch, snorkel gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Most snorkel areas are free please take cash if you plan to snorkel at Hol Chan/shark ray alley or Mexico Rocks.
- Free transportation is provided if you are staying 5 Miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beach front (east side).
- Pickup is by boat from the closest dock to where you are staying.
- If you are staying between 5 and 7 miles north (beach front) of San Pedro town please add on transportation. Transportation cost is $30US round trip per boat.
- If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than 7 miles north please call us for pickup options.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (brown or amber lens), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, sun screen, snacks, camera, towel, light rain coat and cash for tipping. Tips are appreciated, usually 20%.
$100USD per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept PayPal (Prefered) VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, and Zelle.
Cancellation made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $50US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather so if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.