Reef Fishing - Full Day
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Reef Fishing is fun for the entire family! Anchor inside the reef next to the beautiful barrier reef and enjoy catching Snappers, Jacks, Barracuda and just about anything else that will bite using spinning gear. All these fish are delicious to eat. Your guide can clean it for you and you can take it to most of the local restaurants for them to cook for you. All our reef fishing boats have a canopy. Cost is for the boat for up to 4 passengers in the boat with the option to add 2 more.
- Nov 15th, 2022 to Nov 14th, 2023 $600 USD
Additional passenger after 4 is $100US
Want to upgrade to our 28ft boat with bathroom and fresh water hose for only $160USD more? Go to tab Reef fishing w/ boat upgrade and choose the charter you want or give us a call or email.
- Only 2 angler can fish at a time because our waters have current underneath which will cause the lines too tangle.
- Pickup time is at 8AM but can be changed if needed.
- Full days are 8 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You will need to bring your lunch for full day charters, we can also arrange a pack lunch.
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Free pick-up and drop-off by boat at your accommodation with a dock. Starting at five miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beachfront (east side).
- If you are staying between five and seven miles north (beachfront) of San Pedro Town, there is a transportation fee of $45 USD round trip per boat. If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than seven miles north, please contact us for pick-up options.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (grey lens for reef and deep sea), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, eco-friendly sunscreen, mobile phone (camera), towel, light raincoat, snacks, lunch, and beverages (additional). Gratuity is appreciated, usually 20%.
20% per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, Master Card, Zelle and PayPal. Credit Cards are charged in Belize dollars and may incur conversion and transaction fees. PayPal and Zelle are charged in US dollars.
Cancellations made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $100US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing by email.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.