Deep Sea-Full Day
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Due to our geographic location, the deep blue water is just a short trip past the reef, never more than a few miles journey, where you can fish for Wahoo, Dorado, blue marlin, black fin tuna, king mackerel, grouper, barracuda, etc. Your guide can clean it for you and you can take it to most of the local restaurants for them to cook for you. Our deep sea boat has a canopy, bathroom and freshwater hose on it. Cost is for the boat with a max of 4 passengers in the boat. Every angler after 4 is an additional $120USD.
Full Day (8 Hours)
• Nov 15th, 2022 to Nov 14th, 2023 $1,100USD
Sail Fish - January to June
Marlin, Cubera Snapper, Black Fin Tuna - All Year round
Jack Crevalle - February to November
Wahoo - November to March
Dorado/Mahi Mahi - May to October
King Mackerel, Bonita - April to June
- Pickup time is at 8AM but can be changed if needed.
- Full days are 8 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You will need to bring your lunch for full day charters or we can provide at an additional fee.
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Free pick-up and drop-off by boat at your accommodation with a dock. Starting at five miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beachfront (east side).
- If you are staying between five and seven miles north (beachfront) of San Pedro Town, there is a transportation fee of $80 USD round trip per boat. If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than seven miles north, please contact us for pick-up options.
- We recommend you take a Dramamine the night before bed and one in the morning. We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (grey lens for reef and deep sea), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, eco-friendly sun screen, snacks, camera, towel, light rain coat and cash for tipping. Tips are appreciated, usually 20%.
20% per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, MasterCard, Zelle and PayPal. Credit Cards are charged in Belize dollars and may incur conversion and transaction fees. PayPal and Zelle are charged in US dollars.
Cancellations made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $100US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing by email.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.