Deep Sea-Half Day
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Due to our geographic location, the deep blue water is just a short trip past the reef, never more than a few miles journey, where you will go for Wahoo, Dorado, blue marlin, black fin tuna, king mackerel, grouper, barracuda, etc. Your guide can clean it for you and you can take it to most of the local restaurants for them to cook for you. Our deep sea boat has a canopy, bathroom and freshwater hose on it. Cost is for the boat with a max of 4 passengers in the boat.
Please note that our deep sea fishing charters can only be confirmed a day before because it can only go out if the wind and wave height is good. We still require a $100 usd deposit to hold the spot, then you would need to pay the balance the day prior to the trip once the captain gives the OK.
Sail Fish - January to June
Marlin, Cubera Snapper, Black Fin Tuna - All Year round
Jack Crevalle - February to November
Wahoo - November to March
Dorado/Mahi Mahi - May to October
King Mackerel, Bonita - April to June
- The boat will take 1 to 4 passengers with the option to add 2 additional passenger.
- Pickup time is at 8AM but can be changed if needed.
- Half days are 4.5 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You will need to bring your lunch for full day charters.
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses, long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, sun screen, snacks, camera, towel, light rain coat and cash for tipping. Tips are appreciated, usually 20%.
- Free transportation is provided if you are staying 5 Miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beach front (east side).
- Pickup is by boat from the closest dock to where you are staying.
- If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than 7 miles north please call us for pickup options