- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Snorkeling - (3 Hours)
Snorkel alongside the beautiful Belize Barrier Reef seeing, turtles, sharks, colorful reef fish and corals. You are welcome to choose where to snorkel within the time allowed. Some options are Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley, Mexico Rocks and Coral Gardens. Refreshments, Park fees and snorkel gear are included. Cost is for up to 4 passengers with the option to add 2 more.
Snorkeling – (3 Hours)
Nov 15th, 2022 to Nov 14, 2023: $400 USD
Additional Passenger after 4 is $80USD
Upgrade to our bigger boat that has a bathroom and fresh water hose for only $160USD
- Pickup time is at 9AM but can be changed if needed.
- Full days are 8 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Charter includes snorkel gear, park fees and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- No need for lunch as you will be back in time for lunch
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Free pick-up and drop-off by boat at your accommodation with a dock. Starting at five miles north
(Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beachfront (east side).
- If you are staying between five and seven miles north (beachfront) of San Pedro Town, there is a transportation fee of $45 USD round trip per boat. If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than seven miles north, please contact us for pick-up options.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (grey lens for reef and deep sea), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, eco-friendly sunscreen, mobile phone (camera), towel, light raincoat, snacks, and beverages (additional). Gratuity is appreciated, usually 20%.
20% per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, Master Card, Zelle and PayPal. Credit Cards are charged in Belize dollars and may incur conversion and transaction fees. PayPal iand Zelle are charged in US dollars.
Cancellations made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $100US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing by email.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.