- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Just like Reef Fishing, Night Fishing is done inside the reef next to our beautiful Barrier reef under the stars for Snapper, Jacks, Barracuda and just about anything else that will bite using light conventional tackle, lures, and/or live bait. All these fish are delicious to eat. Your guide can clean it for you and you can take it to most of the local restaurants for them to cook for you. Pickup time is at 4:30PM but can be changed if needed. Cost is for the boat with up to 4 passengers in the boat.
Night Fishing – (3 Hours)
Nov 15th, 2022 to Nov 14th, 2023: $500 USD
Additional Passenger after 4 is $70USD
- The boat will take 1 to 4 passengers with the option to add up to 2 additional passengers.
- Only 2 anglers can fish at a time because our waters have current underneath which will cause the lines too tangle.
- Charter is 3 hours including pickup and drop off time.
- Charter includes all fishing gear and refreshments (soda, water and ice).
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverage if you choose or we can provide at an additional cost.
- Free pick-up and drop-off by boat at your accommodation with a dock. Starting at five miles north (Matachica Resort) to the furthest point south on the beachfront (east side).
- If you are staying between five and seven miles north (beachfront) of San Pedro Town, there is a transportation fee of $45 USD round trip per boat. If you are staying on the lagoon side or more than seven miles north, please contact us for pick-up options.
- We recommend you take polarized sunglasses (grey lens for reef and deep sea), long sleeve light colored shirt, hat, eco-friendly sunscreen, mobile phone (camera), towel, light raincoat, snacks, and beverages (additional). Gratuity is appreciated, usually 20%.
20% per charter or full payment (if less than 30 days) is required to confirm charter(s). We accept VISA, Master Card, Zelle and PayPal. Credit Cards are charged in Belize dollars and may incur conversion and transaction fees. PayPal and Zelle are charged in US dollars.
Cancellations made 30+ days prior to charter date is 100% refundable but subject to a $100US cancellation fee. Cancellation made 14 days prior to trip date is 50% refundable. All cancellation made less than 14 days are non-refundable. All cancellation must be made in writing by email.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
No one can predict the weather if we have to cancel due to weather or fault of our own we will try our best to reschedule the charter if not there is a full refund.